Thank you all for your advice and what to make

I decided, today, lol, on the hearts doily by Cylinda Mathews, the Crochet-along-one. I hope I can do it, it looks like it is obtainable for me even now. Lets hope...:lol

Thank you ALL for the wonderful suggestions, and many I am going to put to use, I am going to make them some Christmas coasters and kitchen set for Christmas, their first Christmas together, and that I am sure I can handle.

For those who suggested Kathys doilies, oh I know, I have BOTH her books...BUT I aintta gonna make one of hers and give it away...:lol...I want one of them for ME, greedy? YES!

Again thank you all for comming to my rescue, off to finish up the stole, which I planned on finishing last night but the residents wouldn't cooperate, they wanted supper and stuff..lol... anyway I am only a row away and the trim, so that is doable today, as I have off. NOW If I could get my hubby to LEAVE me alone on my evenings off, I could get the doily started tonight too, but that isnt likely to happen :P.

Hugs and Love to all!

JoBug

I'm glad you found something you liked that will work. I saw from your other posts that you did get the stole done. :c9 that's awesome. Hope DH gives you just enough space to get your doily/filet done :D

NOW If I could get my hubby to LEAVE me alone on my evenings off, I could get the doily started tonight too, but that isnt likely to happen :P.

I've been taking care of the kids all day...

I did the grocery shopping....

I did the laundry (to completion whis IS an acomplishment!!!)....

I cleaned the pool...

I sat in the yard and chalked up the yard with the girls...

I made dinner (TWO ways, because I have both young children and a bordering on senility MIL in my home and they ALL want something different to eat than what I am making)

I gave the kids baths...

I cleaned my DD's room (she's 3)

I put the kiddies to bed...

three times....

and lord help me for being the world's most inconsiderate wife..but when all was done I ACTUALLY had the nerve to move some wips around and I guess it APPEARED like I was going to sit down to crochet.....

:rofl

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Archived