I'm officially a Crochet Garden addict!

I told my husband about a month ago that if his mom asked for any birthday present ideas for me that he should tell her I would love a gift certificate from the Crochet Garden (there are at least a half dozen patterns there I would love to make).

My MIL gave me my birthday card over the weekend and with great anticipation, hoping for a CG gift certificate. I didn't get one. Instead, I got a gift certificate for a manicure and a pedicure.

I love getting a pedicure and I completely appreciate my MIL's generosity because they aren't cheap and thus it is a wonderful treat for me and I am really looking forward to it.

But, I will confess, here only, that I was tad disappointed as I was really hoping for a Crochet Garden gift certificate. So, the only explanation I have is that I must be a Crochet Garden addict.

For the record, I suspect my MIL never asked my husband for a gift idea (because she knows how much I love pedicures) and I told my husband he could not buy me a CG gift certificate because it all comes out of the same bank account. :)

Ooooh yes, Crochet Garden is the best!! Lisa is so awesome, too, with her customer service, helping explain patterns and such if you don't understand. I absolutely love to death her Rugged Mountain collection. I gave my mom a set of hat, mittens, and scarf for Christmas last year and she told me every week how much she loved and adored them.

Ooooh yes, Crochet Garden is the best!! Lisa is so awesome, too, with her customer service, helping explain patterns and such if you don't understand. I absolutely love to death her Rugged Mountain collection. I gave my mom a set of hat, mittens, and scarf for Christmas last year and she told me every week how much she loved and adored them.

Don't tell me that. I was going to buy those if I got a gift certificate. I guess that is what I get for counting my chickens before they hatch.

I feel for you. I, too, love the Crochet Garden patterns ( they are really outstanding), and, I, too, am in no position to buy them. (I live on the opposite end of the globe and do not have an international credit card.) Perhaps you can suggest it as a gift for the next festival you will be celebrating.

Archived