American girl CAL

Grandma Beth

• 3 weeks later...

my dd got the my generation doll for christmas (g-ma wanted to celebrated early, but thats a whole post in itself) so anyways, my dd loves her doll alot. SIL bought it at target for 20 dollars, omg, its so worth it. but I want to make clothes for the doll, are there anymore sites, I really don't feel like sewing but I will if the pattern isn't hard enough, but crocheting is something more fun and my odd can crochet so it can be her project too.

There are plenty of crochet patterns that will fit American Girl and other 18" dolls that have been posted right here at Crochetville by darski. Just go to the Free Original Patterns folder and search for threads that she has started.

Due to trademark issues, the patterns can't be titled "American Girl" patterns, but most are clearly labeled as 18" doll patterns in the thread title.

I'm making a bunch of doll clothes right now for a project at church for a community family in need.

• 7 months later...

Is anyone still doing this CAL? I would like to join in if so. My Granddaughter is really into the 18" dolls now and I would love to start making some of these adorable outfits. Thanks to all that listed links to the patterns. Making these clothes would be a great stash buster and good christmas presents.

Joan

Joan

Archived