American girl CAL

Grandma Beth

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gramma Beth, I don't know how I missed this post, but I have been wanting to get started on some AG clothes for my son's girlfriend for Christmas. She has her AG doll from her childhood and Son bought her one for Christmas last yr. I will be crocheting some and sewing some. I can't start till I finish an afghan she asked me to make for her. But if you are still wanting to do this, I will join you in about a week. (hopefully not that long. LOL) I would love to see what you have done so far.

Debby

Paganprincess, I have never heard of a Canadian girl doll. Can you post a link to their site? I am almost finished with that ghan and will get started on some doll clothes soon.

Amy, Thank you so much for posting all those links. Can't wait to check them out.

Debby

Paganprincess, I have never heard of a Canadian girl doll. Can you post a link to their site? I am almost finished with that ghan and will get started on some doll clothes soon.

Amy, Thank you so much for posting all those links. Can't wait to check them out.

Debby

I was able to buy them from Sears. They can be found online or in the wish book. They are the same size and style as the American Girl dolls.

Pattern Links:

Fancy Gown This takes you to donnas crochet creation profile

Gloves and Shoes I couldnt find the shoes - just the gloves

Santa Hat (pdf file)

Backpack

Boa Evening Gown This is the gown that "fancy gown" refers to - I think:think

Lace Hat

American Girl Doll Lace Skirt

American Girl Doll Lace Summer Dress

American Girl Doll Lace Top

American Girl Doll Lacy Bolero This is a KNIT pattern (for those that Knit)

American Girl Doll Summer Cardigan

American Girl Doll Summer Shorts

American Girl Doll Summer Top

American Girl Doll Thread Evening Gloves This is the same link as "gloves and shoes" above

American Girl Doll Vest

American Girl Doll Yoke Skirt

American Girl Pineapples for Molly Shrug

American Girl Spring Dress

Doll Headband (18" Doll)

Doll Hood (fits 18" dolls)

Doll Hoodie (18" Doll)

Gardener’s Getaway Outfit (18" Doll)

Jumper (fits 18” dolls) I have made this in many, many sizes from tiny doll up to newborn - it is VERY fast, flexible and alot of fun - plus really cute!!

Life is Just Peachy (18" Doll Outfit)

Little Girl Dreams (18" Doll Outfit)

Mock Turtleneck Sweater (for 18" doll) (pdf format)

Ode to Florence 18" Doll Outfit

Patriot's Daughter 18" Doll Outfit

Ruffled Doll Skirt (18" doll) I have also made this one many times - in sizes from teeny tiny up to size 4T - it is also very versatile and oh soooo cute!!

Seasoned Just Right (18" Doll Ensemble)

Spring Blizzard Outfit (18" Doll)

Spring Fling Garden Party Outfit (18" Doll)

Spring Sweater (for 18” doll)

Wearing the Green (18" Doll Outfit)

Wild Cherries and Cream Doll Outfit (18" Doll)

Youthful Memories (18" Doll Outfit)

I just added a bunch of links to American Girl patterns in the first post in this thread.

Thanks for the GREAT links Amy!!

Hope to be joining all of you really soon - need to get lots done for christmas etc! !:hug

Okay I have finished my first outfit. It was pretty much made up as I went. I am terrible at following a pattern. I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how to do it here:(

I made a poncho and a dress in blue and white worsted weight wool. I have started a vest in fancy fur, and a dress in mohair. Hopefully it will turn out as great as I hope. I am not following a pattern. If I get the time I will try and write it to share.

PP, It sounds beautiful. Can't wait to see it and how nice of you to offer to share you patterns with us. I have finished a little "baby doll" nightie, but I am way too tired right now to try and figure out how to post a pic.

Anyone else still working on this??

Debby

• 2 months later...

boy, this is better already. I have sleeves finished on an outfit that I have been avoiding for 2 months. (I hate sleeves) And now I'm working on my blue jeans. :yay

Thanks for the inspiration :hug

:wlol

Just a quick update. i made my blue jeans in a sort of indigo colour that I had but then a friend gave me a perfect "denim yarn" Well it is scratchy enough to be denim anyway :eek.

so now I have two pairs of blue jeans. :manyheart don't you just love how all this works out? :manyheart

Will try to post a pic tomorrow.

is anyone else still out there?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I feel like a groupie....following Darski has become my latest compulsive behavior:ccompute

Darski thanks again for all you do here on the Ville. I am attaching a photo of the "Go Crocs" outfit. You see, I am a "Croc" by tuition...LOL

This was taken with my Blackberry. Hope I did it justice... OH, and I still need to attach the eyes. Off to the craft store...bye, bye...:hook

post-8369-135897598901_thumb.jpg

wow all them links? are there any Cheeper dolls the size of the American girl doll? I would love to make some outfits.. but We can't aford to spend 95 dollaers per doll for 3 girls lol.. :) but this dose sound like fun

Archived