Lys closing all over the sfv

lizzy

I live in the san fernando valley, in california, and i am so dispointed. The 2 lys that i like are gone... I was wondering if anyone that is this area knows what happen..

Happy hooker on devonshire in chatsworth

bishops yarns in chatsworth also on devonshire.

Bishops yarns had the best and most beautiful baby yarn i had ever seen and the happy hooker's owner linda was wonderful in teaching you anything you needed to know...

• 2 weeks later...

I used to live few blocks west of those stores few years ago. Yes, it was the main idea why I moved there. :lol

You can try another Happy Hookers in Valley Village (West of North Hollywood) at 12514 Magnolia. I don't know if it is same owner.

PM me if you want to know more LYSs in san fernando valley. I can give you more if you can tell me which town you are in san fernando valley.

Or try this webpage - http://www.dailyknitter.com/shopsCA.html

I think this economy is taking a toll on private business. In our town I just found out that the only 2 antique malls that we have are closing at the same time almost. They have really cute and delicious tea rooms that I frequent. They are going too. We only have one LYS and it is still there, however I wouldn't mind if they left as they are not pleasant to crocheters, only knitters. :hug

the Happy Hooker in Valley Village closed first, they had the same owners.. I know that there is a cute little lys in Valley Village called The Stitch Cafe, it is in the same area as the Happy Hooker in Valley Village use to be off of Whitsett and Magnolia.

What ? Happy Hookers of Valley Village is gone ??? :(

The Stitch Cafe is nice - I like it there, although the yarns are expensive. Again when I have to move to North Hollywood, I found these LYSs and found a place nearby. :lol

Do you have any difficulities finding a lys near you now ?

Archived