Subscription to Crochet! Magazine

siminsc

What is the best site to find a good price to subscribe to Crochet! Magazine. My subscription ran out and I don't remember where I subscribed to it from. I know it was less then the regular $20 a year.

I don't know about any of the low-cost places to subscribe to this magazine, since I get my subscription as part of my CGOA dues ($35 per year). CGOA has really been working on adding some member benefits. Anybody interested in subscribing to Crochet! might want to look at the benefits to see if you'd rather subscribe by joining CGOA.

Also, by joining CGOA you can just feel good about knowing you're supporting an organization that's really working hard to

Here are the CGOA member benefits:

• Subscription to Crochet! magazine, published 6 times a year
  • Chain Link: CGOA's member newsletter inserted into each Crochet! issue sent to current CGOA members
  • National discounts with these companies:
    • Anniesattic.com: 15% discount on purchases
    • Interweave Crochet: Special offer for $19/year subscription
    • Leisure Arts Boutique: $3 off shipping
    • LionBrand.com: 15% discount on internet or phone orders
    • Mary Maxim: 10% discount on internet, mail, or phone orders
    • ShopCaron.com: 15% discount on online orders

[*]Member-to-member discounts

[*]Stitches Squared--free square patterns introduced each month from March 2006 through June 2008

[*]Member discounts on class fees when attending annual and regional conferences

[*]Fledgling designers and teachers can receive mentoring from established crochet professionals (ask CrochetRenee about this!)

[*]Become a contract crocheter and be added to a list of contract crocheters for job opportunities

[*]Access to the CGOA Membership Message Board on yahoogroups

If you shop a lot with any of the companies listed above, you may find that you save more money in the long-run by joining CGOA and paying a higher up-front cost than the discounted magazine subscription.

What is the best site to find a good price to subscribe to Crochet! Magazine. My subscription ran out and I don't remember where I subscribed to it from. I know it was less then the regular $20 a year.

i find i surprising that the mag. hasn't been bombarding you with renewal requests for at least the last 6 months- that seems to be the norm with all my other mag subscriptions???:devil

I agree with Amy. I belonged to CGOA before they did the Crochet! deal. I thought it was ingenious to come up with this solution to publishing their newsletter and give us a great magazine.

I'm in use-my-stash mode, so the only other discount I've used is the one from alpacafleece.

It's not a monetary benefit, but I've enjoyed joining the Hook Sig.

http://www.magazinepricesearch.com/index.html

I use this link to check out the prices for all the magazines I purchase. I have never had any problems receiving any of the magazines I bought or with using my credit card as well. They have the best prices as they search most of the magazine sites to find out whose is the cheapest.

wendyb532

Archived