Cotton Mill Ends?

Hi! I'm working on some dishcloths and towells for a craft fair coming up, and I'm trying to save a little on yarn... I wondered if there was anywhere online I could buy cotton mill end yarns? I need lots of colors, and dishcloths don't take up much yarn, so I thought this might work out perfectly. Thanks so much!!!

Victoria:hug

Is that just this week? Ours didn't do that as of last week, but I haven't checked this week yet. :) Thanks!

Victoria

Our Michaels has their huge (14 oz) sugar and creme on clearance for $5.

Debby

My local acmoore has cotton in their mill ends bags right now. Lots of yummy colors too. They are $5.99, but if you use the 40% off or super tuesday 50% off the bags are a steal. My store also has the sugar'n'cream confectionary color skeins on clearance for $3.99 for 600yards.

Wow, that would be neat! We need AC Moore's here in the south... :) I'm in North Alabama. Maybe I'll make a drive lol...

Victoria

My local acmoore has cotton in their mill ends bags right now. Lots of yummy colors too. They are $5.99, but if you use the 40% off or super tuesday 50% off the bags are a steal. My store also has the sugar'n'cream confectionary color skeins on clearance for $3.99 for 600yards.

Victoria. Once they put it on clearance they leave it untill it is gone. I sure hope they are not doing away with the big skiens. They just got them a couple months ago and now they are getting rid of them already. I have two Michaels in my area and both had the big skiens of S & G on clearance.

Debby

Archived