Free Pattern Sites ....

kellywombat

Hi Everyone...

Had computer problems and I had bookmarked several sites where they posted free patterns of the day. I have Annies Attic. But there were others.. and a couple of them were magazines sites.

Does anyone have the links to some of these sites? Or know what I am talking about? I'm so frustrated right now w/ my computer!!

Thanks everyone....

Kelly

Not sure if you want crochet or knitting. For crochet, you can add www.dailycrocheter.com And of course, for weekly patterns there's www.crochetpatterncentral.com. Good luck reconstructing your favorites. My husband always preached to make backups but no, I didn't listen. When I lost my bookmarks of my craft sites the first time, I listened to him. Now I have an external drive that I back up my pattern files & bookmarked pages. YAY! :cheer

thanks everyone!

I didn't have these.. and we're still trying to fix this stupid computer.. I"m on his computer now.. which he isn't very happy about!! LOL... oh well.. it encourages him to get the job done! :)

Any more sites? I'm still looking for the one from the magazine and it's driving me crazy that I can't remember what it was called... ugh.. the stressed brain!

have a good one,

Kelly

Rose Red,

I just went to your blog and saw your Pizza Tray Trivet. What a beautiful pattern, I love the way you adapted it. Thank you so much. Another thing added to my want to do list.

The List just keeps getting longer and longer.

Thanks again,

Toni

• 3 weeks later...

Archived