Camouflage Nylon purse

samijofitz

I made this one a few days ago, and have been carrying it ever since...perfect size and doesn't need a lining!

camopurse.jpg

I used the nylon camo yarn that was given to me in the secret pals swap, the free pattern here with a few changes, no ruffle, and the flap was done in the same pattern as the purse rather than the way the pattern stated...and a size F hook. I used about 1 1/2 rolls of the camo, and less than 1 roll of a celery color nylon I had in my stash that could have been Omega or JP Coats...I don't know for sure which.

It's really not deformed, it just looks that way because of the stuff I have in it and the way it's sitting I guess. :hook

It's gorgeous! What brand is the nylon yarn? I'd love to make that for my sister inlaw for Christmas. That girl can destroy a purse in a week!

It's gorgeous! What brand is the nylon yarn? I'd love to make that for my sister inlaw for Christmas. That girl can destroy a purse in a week!

Thank you! The Camo is LaEspiga Omega size 18(I think the color is #67 Variegated Greens) , the Celery Green didn't have a label, it could be either Omega or JP Coats - back before they only started selling white and black. :)

Love it. You did a great job.

Thank you very much! I have purchased a couple of the patterns from the same place, and I am working on coming up with the $ to buy some nylon to make them. :)

Archived