Huntsville Crocheters?

brenna

Yeah, Brenna, how about ME!!!!???? :hug

Actually, I'm out in the Madison/Monrovia/Harvest area.

We've got a crafting group we're trying to get going at my church (open to the community, not just church members) that will meet once a month or so. If you want more info, send me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

:cheer I'm in Dekalb between Fort Payne and Collinsville :cheer

Right now, trying to save money to fix roof one of the storms damaged, so not feasible for me to do it any time soon <sigh>

Hi! I'm in TN about a mile over the AL state line off of 231/431. Is there anything happening around there?

We're trying to get a crafting group going at my church in the Harvest area, which is probably about a 20-30 minute drive from Fayetteville using the back roads to get to Highway 53.

We'll be meeting around 11:30 AM on the second or third Wednesday, everybody bring your own lunch.

We're also going to meet once a month on Saturday, about 10:00 AM or so, on the days we have Angel Food Distribution going on earlier that morning. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll go look up the February and March distribution dates and post them here.

Although we'll be meeting at my church, the meeting will be open to everyone in the community and surrounding area, regardless of your faith status.

Archived