Question about postage.

Well, this is sort of a crochet question. :D

I'm going to mail out a square or two for a comfortghan this week, the first time I have done this, and am curious as to how much postage to use.

I will be mailing here in the USA and will be using one of those brown padded envelopes.

I am trying to avoid standing in line at the post office. Any idea how many stamps I should put on the package???

Thanks. :hook

Thank you Julee. I really had no idea. I don't mind putting an extra stamp on the package if it means I don't have to wait at the post office to get it weighed. The post offices near me are always so busy. The last time I was there I waited 20 minutes in line to mail a package and it's hard for me to stand for that long, due to back problems.

I would put 2 dollars on it just to be safe.

Yeah, I agree. Since you will be putting stamps on the envelope instead of taking it to the post office I would put $2.00 on there. Then you have less to worry about.

Julee

.......... I'm going to mail out a square or two for a comfortghan this week,................... Any idea how many stamps I should put on the package??? Thanks. :hook

Many years ago I purchased a small, accurate scale that goes up to 1 lb./ 450 gm. It's been used more times than I can count for just this purpose.;)

Archived