Giveaways!

brianna

You're welcome! I hope people enjoy the site. There will be more giveaways in the future, as well as reader-driven giveaways. Bookmark and check back so you can enter future giveaways. :)

• 1 month later...

Just updating to let you know a new sponsored giveaways is up. This time it's The Loopy Ewe! Giveaway ends August 26th. See original post to find the link!

• 2 weeks later...
Just updating to let you know a new sponsored giveaways is up. This time it's The Loopy Ewe! Giveaway ends August 26th. See original post to find the link!

I was on the site and trying to look at the things that it offers, but every time I clicked on one of the little pictures on that whirly-thing, all that happened was that the page stopped. Period. I couldn't find anything to look at, and I'm not only anxious to see what the site has to offer, but tomorrow is the last day to enter for this next drawing, and I can't even get a look at the merchandise! Help!!

New Giveaway starting September 1st! Click on the link up above when September 1st rolls around and check it out. Better yet, go to the website and subscribe to the blog so you know right away when the giveaway begins. :)

P.S. -- This giveaway will have THREE winners. YAY!

Archived