Kathys thread pattern books

threadlover

I just got the 4 pattern books from Kathys web site www.crochetnmore.com . I love them. They are printed on heavier paper and spiral bound. The directions are wonderful and so are the pictures. She did a wonderful job publishing these. I sure hope she does alot more. Her designs are all so nice.

It was a pleasure to deal with her.

Marcia

I have 3 of her books and they are all beautiful, well written and a wonderful addition to my collection! She is also a very nice person and a pleasure to purchase from. Like her designs, her personality is a dream. :hug

I also have several of her books, I love her patterns...she does a very classy job on all her books, website and she is just a great person all the way around.... Thanks Kathy

I wanted to purchase the Yuletide book from your ETSY shop, but it was out of stock, so I purchased it from your website late last night.

I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival!

Now how did I mess up on the web site. My brain wasn't working to well yesterday. Allergies are acting up and had a headache. I'm glad it was corrected. I hope Kathy is going to do one with her pineapple patterns she is doing now.

Marcia

Archived