Drops Fall And Winter Collection 2008/09!

Wow, those are some beautiful new designs! Learning to knit has got to be on my "to do" list somewhere, and soon! I noticed, though, that very few of the designs have actually been translated into English at this point, even into British English. I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for that.

Ok, :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Who is going to come up here and clean my keyboard of all this drool.

I absolutely love that big hat with the braided hanging... um.. erm... uh... thingys

:rofl

I could do that without a pattern but I want that one...>>> not yet translated into English of any sort though. :sigh

Ok, :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Who is going to come up here and clean my keyboard of all this drool.

:hi Ooooh! Ooooh! Canada? I'll come up to Canada, even to clean a keyboard! It hasn't been under 90 degrees here in 5 WEEKS! I'd do anything to go someplace cooler! :lol

Wow those are great crochting and knit designs! I have a hard time following there instructions:lol must just be me!

No, Craziebunny, it's definitely not just you. For whatever reason, I have an AWFUL time reading the DROPS patterns, and I don't know why! I had to make myself a cheat sheet for the patterns that are written in British English, because when it says DC it really means SC, and Tr really means DC, everything is off by a little bit. But even in the patterns that are translated into American English, I have a booger of a time deciphering them. At least I know I'm not alone now. :lol

Archived