Guess what I found!

So a friend told me about this store in the town that my parents live in. They have a whole basement of yarn for $1 a skein! Apparently it's reject yarn so it's either the wrong color, or it's wound wrong or something like that. I believe all of it is Red Heart. A lot of it is knotted up, some is dirty and some skeins actually have two colors on them. If you do look hard enough, there is plenty of yarn that is just perfect to work with. They have a lot of baby yarn so I mostly got that and some Baby Clouds. I actually found 3 skeins of what I'm pretty sure is LusterSheen, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.

What's also cool about this store, is that in the upstairs, they have games, books, and fish, so I can do my book shopping at the same time as yarn shopping and maybe even pick up a new game if I've got the money for it.

Books and yarn in the same place? I would be spending way too much time and money there.... Good thing I'm several states away!

Agreed. I already spend far too much time in yarn/fabric stores and book stores...put them in the same place, and I'd be done for.

$1 a skein? My favorite! It's a good thing I'm in New York State or I'd have them half bought out by now!

Archived