Purse Organizer Pattern

I found this and just had to share!

http://www.littleprojectscrafts.com/freepatterns.htm

It's a felted purse organizer!

I've seen these purse organizers on TV ads and thought they were neat, but didn't want to pay the amount (and no CC to buy one). Don't know why I didn't think of crocheting one:think.

I think this wold be cute to use scrap yarn for. And I could make the pockets fit what I have, not what some manufacturer thinks I need.

I don't felt, so I won't be felting mine, but the pattern gives the size, so I cold follow the size or even make the back as tall as I need to fit (once again) my items.

And if you wanted to add a light (like they have on the store ones) you could purchase a clip on one (wait, I think I have one...:lol).

Debbi

I love this! I was just wishing for one last night. My DH and I went to see The Producers at the music theater and I took one of my crocheted purses. It would have been great to have an organizer like this.

Very cool. I, too, had seen ads for these and wanted one, but I sewed one from a quilted fabric instead. It is pretty handy. I hate having everything just fall to the bottom in my purse!

Be sure to show pictures when you're done with yours.

Archived