A different kind of charity project... FLDS yarn

Mommy2Max

Packages are starting to arrive and I am so excited! I will post below as your package is received...

1. Nicole R

2. Lisa M

3. Patty K

4. Linda K

5. Ann (Granny Annie)

6. Sherri C

Thank you SO much to all who participate! I really appreciate your help!

Mine will be going out Thursday as this is our payday. I have a box almost full that is 24 inches tall, 15 inches deep and 25 inches wide. It is what styrofoam cups come in (my husband works at a box plant). I am hoping to get a few more things in it today. I am not sure how much it weighs and that is why I haven't taken it yet. I will have to send it UPS and I hope your bosses don't mind. I have enjoyed finding all of the yarn that I had forgotten about. LOL

Thanks

Diane in Louisiana

Hi there! I sent my package more than a week ago...just wanted to make sure it arrived.

Hi Christina!

I changed my "update" list to the first post of the thread so that it would be easier for people to check for their names. You are on there. Thanks for the yarn!! I really appreciate it!

Hi there:) my package has been mailed, I'm sorry that I didn't get to the USPS by June 4th, hope it arrives and that the children can still use the yarn.

sheree

Hi there:) my package has been mailed, I'm sorry that I didn't get to the USPS by June 4th, hope it arrives and that the children can still use the yarn.

sheree

Thanks Sheree, I will be on the lookout for it.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER DONORS OUT THERE, OR IS THERE ANYONE WHOSE NAME HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO MY LIST IN POST #1????

If I have received everyone's yarn, I will be shipping all of this out once I receive Sheree's box. PLEASE let me know if you still haven't shipped your yarn, or if your name isn't on the list of donors.

Thanks very much!!!!

Archived