darski

Seasoned Just Right! – 18” Doll Ensemble (PDF added)

I see all three in the post!

Thank you for this.  I still only see one... oh well. :sigh

I see all three also in the post.

And I also prefer working with worsted weight. I do use baby/sport yarn but I like worsted better.

Thank you for your wonderful patterns.

Roe

I just added the PDF to this pattern... it is so much easier than trying to dl this huge file.

Another nice set.  I like the overalls and "straw" hat.  Thanks

• Like 1

Darski, at the end of your patterns above you mentioned editing Jan 18,2016 then saying "Major error discovered". I want to try to make most of these patterns if I'm able but I'm leary not knowing where this major error is. Could you help me out?  I don't want to get half way through a project only to get stuck on an error. Thank you so much,  Lee lee  if you have time you could email me at .....

forrestlee299@yahoo.com. Thanks again. Your patterns have been great. I am just a beginner making doll cloths this is so much fun.

Edited by Lee lee

4 hours ago, Lee lee said:

Darski, at the end of your patterns above you mentioned editing Jan 18,2016 then saying "Major error discovered". I want to try to make most of these patterns if I'm able but I'm leary not knowing where this major error is. Could you help me out?  I don't want to get half way through a project only to get stuck on an error. Thank you so much,  Lee lee  if you have time you could email me at .....

forrestlee299@yahoo.com. Thanks again. Your patterns have been great. I am just a beginner making doll cloths this is so much fun.

If you look at the original post you see the correction in red.  the pattern is now correct as far as I know

this link from Pinterest still works :think