Seasoned Just Right! – 18” Doll Ensemble (PDF added)

darski

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just want to tell you Darski that you do an awesome job designing patterns.

Keep up the good work. Hope to see many many more Cabbage Patch & Dora Patterns as l have many Grandkids

I have a pretty Dora pattern I hope to post at my group today so it will be posted here tomorrow... I hope

:wlol

Wow Darlene - these are great! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I am slowly meandering through the free patterns (don't need too much more temptation) and deciding on Christmas presents. I have 2 step-granddaughters that would love these! They will fit American Girl dolls, right? See what I know about dolls these days? If it isn't Barbie, I don't understand it!!!

What a beautiful collection of clothes - I just wish my own wardrobe was so impressive! It's so generous of you to share your patterns, that's a lot of work writing that out, wow. I love the colours you used and the styles are spot-on. :)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Beautiful Doll clothes Darlene - I'm in awe of your talent.  You really make WW look beautiful.  Other patterns call for baby yarn and sport yarn, which is not a inexpensive as WW.  So thank you again for sharing your patterns with us, they are always so darling and I just love them.  Your doll really are the best dressed of any I've seen.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope these pics help you as I don't know how else to say it

post-4896-0-91066900-1416400967_thumb.jpg  post-4896-0-23215500-1416400969_thumb.jpg  post-4896-0-47876500-1416400970_thumb.jpg

I don't understand why the pics don't all show up.  They were fine when I made the post.  Where do they go?

• Donna changed the title to Seasoned Just Right! – 18” Doll Ensemble (PDF added)

Archived