Help me find eyes!

Help! I recently started crocheting little amigurumi animals. For years I've only done hats, scarves, afghans etc... I am making an adorable granny cow (you may have seen the free pattern online.) I can't find the little black eyes that are recommended. :think (5 mm?) I looked at Michael's and all they had were wiggly eyes. Has anyone had luck finding them at Hobby Lobby or online. Help....my cow can't see and I'm dying to finish her. :eek

Check out Suncatcher eyes, one of our banner advertisers. Just keep refreshing any page on the site until that ad comes up, then click on it to go to the Suncatchers website.

You have to go on eBay. I had a heck of a time trying to find the eyes you are talking about and found a store on eBay that sells them. I bought 10 pairs for like $5.98, very reasonable. Here is the link to the store - http://stores.ebay.com/Shamrock-Rose-Treasures_TEDDY-BEAR-MAKING-SUPPLIES_PLASTIC-EYES_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ13800748QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQtZkmHope Hope it works. They are out of Canada and the shipping time was wonderful!

If you go to www.harveyshobbyhut.com they have every kind of eyes you could imagine, from plain black to the ones that look like animal eyes with the colored iris and the black pupils in them. The prices are extremely reasonable and they ship with lightning speed. On my first order to Harvey's, I made my order and then went back a few hours later and placed a second order. The following day I had a PHONE CALL, not a letter or email, letting me know that they took my orders and combined them so that I wouldn't get charged double shipping, and that if they could be of any further service to me to let them know. That impressed me greatly, and I now recommend them to everyone I know who is looking for eyes. I can pretty much guarantee that you will not be disappointed by them. :)

Help! I recently started crocheting little amigurumi animals. For years I've only done hats, scarves, afghans etc... I am making an adorable granny cow (you may have seen the free pattern online.) I can't find the little black eyes that are recommended. :think (5 mm?) I looked at Michael's and all they had were wiggly eyes. Has anyone had luck finding them at Hobby Lobby or online. Help....my cow can't see and I'm dying to finish her. :eek

Hobby lobby has lots of safety eyes, another source is http://www.crs.craft.com

Archived