Santa Clause came to the country UPDATE--PICS

No place to put it! Why, rent a storage! Fill up that bathtub - sponge baths are okay! Get rid of all those pots, pans, dishes and food taking up that cabinet space in the kitchen! No place to put it! LOL Lucky, lucky you!

:lol:lol:lol rather the yarn than pot/pans anyway:cheer:cheerIf I keep going

I'll have more yarn, more yarn---did I say yarn?:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only in our dreams... Well not for you, it's reality. What a wonderful inheritance!!! :lol

Couldn't get any better:lol:lol

I sit here, mouth open...in awe

Hope to get pic up shortly--just going to pile it in 1 spot and get a few shots--although i'm lousy at pics:lol

Isn't it stunning! You are going to go around with a "Yarn Glow" for a long time. I've had a lot of yarn coming my way lately too, and I've been going around saying "It's raining yarn, it's raining yarn" because that's how it feels. Now it's raining yarn on you!

I keep thinking to myself I've got to cut back on yarn, at least buying it,but just can't resist that extra skein:) got a trip to HL planned, should'n't have to get any yarn--NOT. If I see something it's going to be tough to leave it behind:lol raining yarn--i like that:)

Thank you everyone for sharing my excitement over my

gift of yarn---someone told me when I joined this forum

that I'd love it here. She was right!:)

Sheree

See! It IS raining yarn on you! I love the pictures. Don't you just want to jump in the middle of all that yarn like a kid would do?

So there it is. You've got enough yarn to crochet 24/7 for ... oh ... 3 years. Then you can do a little yarn shopping again. Ha, ha, ha! You are going to have sooooooo much fun!

Thank you guys:) Today is another sort day, woke up this morning & headed to the "yarn" area:lol:lol well, I drank coffee and sorted at the same time:)---I do feel like jumping in the middle of all of the yarn, it's so soft!

I used to collect fabric like I do yarn, but I've always collected the yarn first!

Have a great day everyone!

sheree

WOW - how lucky are you! Have a great New Year using up your wonderful Christmas gift!

thank you!:) Now to get some clear tote boxes so I can store more yarn. got 2 bids of yarn coming within the next 2 weeks, I guess I'm going to have to get rid of some, to make room for more:lol:lol

Wow! Lucky you, enjoy your treasure

thank you! now, If I could not BUY anymore yarn for 6 months---:)

No place to put it! Why, rent a storage! Fill up that bathtub - sponge baths are okay! Get rid of all those pots, pans, dishes and food taking up that cabinet space in the kitchen! No place to put it! LOL Lucky, lucky you!

There's room for some of it here at my house! :devil Just kidding. :) Man oh man alive, that is SOME HAUL!!!!! Congrats on your instant stash!!!!! :)

You wouldn't happen to have Bernat Chunky in Rose Chaud in the stash. Not Bernat Chunky Softee. This is a big skein that I bought at Joanne Fabrics and I can't find it anymore. I bought Bernat Chunky Softee thinking it was the same color dyelot and it wasn't.

Please let me know.

Carol:hook

Archived