Crafting for a Cause supports various causes

walker1021

Hi all, my name is Lynn Vars, i am the one making shawls for the charities at CFAC

first i want to apologize for the confusion created when i called a "granny's daughter" what you guys call a" saltine ".

however i can use both to make my shawls. i am still collecting and will make shawls as long as i have yarn and donated "squares"

they will be donated to the CFAC Charities

so if you are interested "saltines "or "grannies daughters" in any color or combination there -of but please use worsted weight that is washable and and "h" hook ( 55 "saltines" to make a shawl but i mix and match as well so any # is great)

i prefer acrylic - red heart is fine( i don't mind working with it and it washes up soft!)

please no cotton, i don't like to mix the yarns

i can also use xtra for the half grannys and 12" long ends for fringe!!!!

i have the ones i have finished posted here

http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/CraftingForACause/photos/browse/9f10

post here or e-mail me and i will send an address

thanks

enjoy

lynn vars

dragonpuck

Darn!!! I would be interested in joining this group, but you don't accept the cotton saltines or daughters :(. I have been using a lot of cotton lately and making the saltines and daughters out of my scrap. I had a feeling when I crocheted them up I may not find a home for them. Does anyone know of anyone else who uses the granny's daughters/saltines who would take the cotton ones?

Archived