my very own 8 point rr

This morning I started an 8 point rr and I'm not following anyone's pattern but the one I made up myself:yay. I'm just so tickled w/ myself, this may very well be the only thing I come up w/ myself but that's ok I'm still excited. I plan on just using up some scrap yarn, when one color runs out I'll just grab another ball of something else. I just had to share.

Priscilla

Good for you. People don't realize how much stuff they can create without a formal pattern. You make the pattern to suit yourself. And use what you have on hand besides.

I learned how to crochet this past summer...and I don't know if I could create anything without a pattern...I hope that you are writing down your pattern so you can share it.....HINT HINT. I am doing an RR in camo for my son. I am loving it!! Please post a pic when you make some progress, I would love to see it

I am writing it down as I go now whether I'm doing a good job of that remains to be seen since I've never written up a pattern before, hopefully I'll do a good enough job.

Priscilla

Archived