FBB- the Collection

Calypsobard

I recently went on a Fat Bottom Bag kick.

Made one for a friends birhtday, and uh, 3 for me :D

They are here a

On my flikr page. The pink one was for my friend, the black, purple, and orange ore for me. I did Mcgyver the patternsomewhat to make them larger.

Those are fabulous! The orange is my favorite.

Love those!!!!!!!!!.. I want to make one of those so badly, just haven't had the nerve to do it.. You did a great job!

I was the same way too. Had the book for a solid year before I even attempted one. But I used a regular hdc and it turned out beautifully and was very easy. Try your first one that way. Sometimes just jumping in with both feet is too hard. Using that hdc was my way of getting my "feet wet". :)

Love those!!!!!!!!!.. I want to make one of those so badly, just haven't had the nerve to do it.. You did a great job!

Oh, go ahead and give it a try! It really is very easy! I have made three: one for ds's gf, and two for me! Even the lining part is easy...there's a link to a tutorial here somewhere, and it's SO EASY. If you can follow directions, you can do it! I sewed my lining in using my sewing machine, it was super-quick.

I recently went on a Fat Bottom Bag kick.

Made one for a friends birhtday, and uh, 3 for me :D

They are here a

On my flikr page. The pink one was for my friend, the black, purple, and orange ore for me. I did Mcgyver the patternsomewhat to make them larger.

Those are some great bags.:clap:clap:clap Gotta ask, how did you make them bigger?? I've been wanting to make one, even got some Lion Brand Suede, but was afraid the bag would not be big enough & didn't know how to enlarge the pattern. If you would share how you did it, I would be so grateful!!

Thanks,

Katie

Archived