Afghans for All Reasons and All Seasons

mom2boys

Nice and unusual afghans! I like the Happy Birthday afghan, though that would be easy to recreate without the book. Sorry I can't help you; I don't have the book and haven't even seen it yet. Why not look on some U.S.A sites? With the US$ in such trouble, you might get a better deal if you cross the border.

I just bought this book from this seller, this link is to the actual booklet. I wanted it for the pinecone afghan. There are a lot of nice patterns in this book. I had a good experience with this seller. I eneded up getting it cheaper than I would have if I had ordered it online somewhere else. Just be patient....this book is on ebay all the time.

If you search on ebay, type afghans reasons seasons in the search box and click on the box under the search box to search in descriptions too. For whatever reasons the sellers don't seem to list the actual name of the book in the title anymore...but the do seem to put it in the description. I don't get why they do that.

I just bought this book from this seller, this link is to the actual booklet. I wanted it for the pinecone afghan. There are a lot of nice patterns in this book. I had a good experience with this seller. I eneded up getting it cheaper than I would have if I had ordered it online somewhere else. Just be patient....this book is on ebay all the time.

If you search on ebay, type afghans reasons seasons in the search box and click on the box under the search box to search in descriptions too. For whatever reasons the sellers don't seem to list the actual name of the book in the title anymore...but the do seem to put it in the description. I don't get why they do that.

I'll be looking out on ebay!:) Thank you for the link! I checked using the book title , that is why I couldn't find the book earlier ! The shipping is $9, it'll cost at least $24 to get this book.

• 2 weeks later...
For whatever reasons the sellers don't seem to list the actual name of the book in the title anymore...but the do seem to put it in the description. I don't get why they do that.

They do this so you hopefully don't buy it anywhere else. Many people if you list the name of the publication the projects are in will go off ebay and get it somewhere else. For example amazon.com. I'm not sure why else they do this because you can still figure out what book it is. It doesn't really make that much sense to me either.

Archived