Fit to be Tied

amydepew

I just finished it tonight from the Happy Hooker book. The pic makes it look candy apple red, but it's really the wine colorway from Red Heart Soft Yarn. I lined it with denim and put a gingham ribbon through the slots. I must crochet extremely tightly because I had to add an extra 10 rows just to make it this big...and it's still very small! LOL!!

th_DSC_0428-1.jpg

th_DSC_0429-1.jpg

You've done a very nice job on that., I am going to have to make one of those.. I really like them. Did it take long for you to make???? Those would make great gifts. :)

Thanks! It works up incredibly fast because it's all only one piece...even a novice like me can do it! Because I crochet so very tight, I think next time I will up my hook size by two or three, but if you crochet fairly loose, then I think you will find that your purse will turn out a much more "useable" size than mine is. It's just pretty small, to be honest. I can fit my cell phone, keys, ID, bank card, chapstick and lip gloss...and THAT'S IT. However, come to think of it...what else should I be carrying in there? LOL!

Oh, and PS...I don't have a sewing machine so I had to line it by hand. If you are going to make this, I would really suggest using a machine to get better results. I saw another one of these that someone had made that even lined the handles...it looked magnificent that way.

Archived