Problem solved, Thanks!How big is 2x?

I'm going to make a skirt for a friend of mine...I had her DH figure out what size she would wear...2x...but now I need to know, about how big around in inches is 2x...can anyone help me? (I can't ask her, it's a surprise). It doesn't have to be exact, my design has an elastic waist, so it's very easily adjustable, I just don't want to end up making it too snug, or too wide, to adjust comfortably.TIA for all your help

I believe that a 2X is comparable to size 22-24. In a big woman's shop like The Avenue or Lane Bryant, 1X is 18-20, and 2X is 22-24. I hope this helps. You can also look up Lane Bryant on the net and check their sizing standards.

I believe that a 2X is comparable to size 22-24. In a big woman's shop like The Avenue or Lane Bryant, 1X is 18-20, and 2X is 22-24. I hope this helps. You can also look up Lane Bryant on the net and check their sizing standards.

Actuallya at Lane Bryant the 2x is the 18-20, I shop there a lot.

Actuallya at Lane Bryant the 2x is the 18-20, I shop there a lot.

All the plus sizes have changed. What was 1x two years ago is now a 2x. That really makes me mad. I haven't gained any weight, but I had to go up a size in clothes!:think:angry

Archived