Amigurumi Eyes?

crys_c

• 2 months later...

Suncatcher Eyes offers eyes, she has a banner ad, so if you keep refreshing, you'll find it. Michelle also has an Etsy store with very good feedback, ChezMichelle.

Also on Etsy, 6060 has animal eyes.

They both ship to Canada.

Another site someone pointed out is http://lisa.staton.home.insightbb.com/index.htm. I emailed the other day and they, too, do ship to Canada. I have not purchased from this site so cannot vouch for shipping speed, but their reply was quick.

CRSCrafts has all kinds of animal/doll supplies, including eyes and noses, I have purchased from them before and received my package quickly.

Sally

I get mine from a taxidermy book my sweetheart orders his stuff from. They really have pretty and odd colors, slanted or round, whatever you want.

Did you look at the ones advertised here at Suncatcher's?

They come in a rainbow of colors. When I get my check, I will place an order. They look great. They would really make your animal stand out.

:manyheart

I'm a tad paranoid when it comes to toys that are going to babies, so I use felt circles that I stitch on. For older kids, I just use the half-dome type buttons.

• 1 month later...

I just bought my first eyes at CR's Crafts online. I researched for a couple of hours, comparing multiple stores, finally narrowing it down to 6. And still, they had by far the best pricing I could find. Shipping was unbelievably fast. I will definitely return.

I thought I'd come back and add the prices.

6 mm black plastic safety eyes are 5 pairs for 53 cents; also bulk package available of 50 pairs for 5.15.

9 mm black plastic safety eyes are 4 pairs for 46 cents; bulk package available 25 pairs for 2.60.

Archived