Monster-In-Law

diamond

Have you seen the previews of this new movie "Monster-In-Law" with J-Lo and Jane Fonda? The preview shows them sitting at a table at an outdoor restaurant.....J-Lo is wearing a crocheted poncho. Looks like it was made with a Q hook. Has big loops, falls short, like several I've seen on the net lately. Looks like a mohair yarn or something fluffy like it.

Funny, Monster-In-Law was making me think of crochet, too, but because of another accessory Jennifer's wearing. In one scene I've seen on TV, she and Jane are in profile to the camera (Jane on the left, Jen on the right) arguing. In that scene, Jennifer is wearing this cool tan headband over very messy hair. It isn't crocheted, but I was thinking that one could do a very cool crocheted version of it.

I saw the movie today and the poncho that J-Lo is wearing is cute. Any one of us could make it. I loved the yarn it. It didn't look like mohair to me. It looked more like some type of fu fur but shorter. Anyway I was really cheking it out. The minute I saw it I knew thta I could duplicate it if I wanted to. I think that is way cool.

The products on Ettie.net is so expensive! Any of us could duplicate those. We could make a lot of money! I think it would be a good idea if several of us at Crochetville could go in on making a website and put our products on it. If someone's product sold, of course that person would get most of the money but we would all get a cut! Crochet accesseries are really hot right now!

Archived