Have you ever done this?

I have never fallen asleep crocheting, but I have definitely dreamed I was crocheting. Two years ago I made four blankets for my friends for Christmas- two ripples, and two shell patterns. I was using every spare moment I had to work on those.

One night in December shortly before Christmas I had what seemed like a nightmare! I had recently finished my second ripple, in navy blue, and my dream was that I had spilled something on it toward the beginning end so I had to rip out that yarn and crochet it all over again...how frustrating is that?! I laughed when I woke up, because I saw the finished product across the room on my chair. :)

On a regular basis, lol. I usually crochet or read for a couple of hours at night after everyone else is in bed (I'm the only night owl in the house). and this happens a lot. I usually wake up around 2 or 3am and stumble into bed with my eyes still closed, lol.

• 1 month later...

I've dreamed of a project that i was having problems with and figured it out in my dream and got up the next day and the dream was right! So sometimes that saying "just sleep on it " really works for me!!

Archived