Baby gift suggestions?

Here's the scoop. My brother and his wife are adopting a baby boy from Korea. My brother is there right now to pick him up and bring him home. In my typical fashion, I am just now thinking of making something for the baby....:lol and was wondering what to make that would be appropriate and QUICK. The baby is just about nine months old, so any of the more "infant" type things are out.

They will be back this coming Saturday....also they have a little boy who is turning three tomorrow (also adopted, BTW), and if I could think of something cute for him, too, that might be nice. Just so he doesn't feel left out. He is into tractors in a BIG WAY!!

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated!! :yes

This is not a quick project, but a nice blanket for his crib, matching his room would be nice. If the room is decorated in a specific theme, then make something that coordinates.

For example. If the room is trains, make a nice train blanket.

I congratulate the family and I hope everything goes smoothly.

:manyheart

Double strand blankets are always quick. Any pattern. there's a V stitch one on the Lionbrand website for babies that can be done in 2 strands.

Choose colors to match.

For the other boy, I'm not sure. Just a little stuffed animal might be nice. Someone made the Little Round Penguin from the lionbrand site. That would be cute. Maybe buy a little toy tractor to fit in it for a Penguin Tractor.

Debbi

Archived