Crochet Stitch Bible

i'mhooked

There is a review in this thread http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70974

I have checked it out from the library and found it to be a good book. It is a convenient size and is easy to use because it is spiral bound.

There are (IMO :) ) other books (Harmony Guides) that have more stitches, and that have a greater volume of info overall (Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet) but they are not as easy to open flat or hold on your lap while crocheting :crocheting

I bought it last week and think it is great! Very clear to understand. There are both written instructions and graphs for each stitch. I waited until I had a coupon from my bookstore and got it for $15 bucks. Well worth it in my opinion.

Hello! I nearly fell over when I found one in the local book store on the discount table about 2 weeks ago. I paid $12.00 Australian for it. I am a sucker for books like these and I dont often find them here. I also have a very old book with lots of stitches, but the bible is a good size, and I like the detail in the sample swatches. I dont think there was anything in it that I didnt have in another publication, but the instructions are clear and it is nice to look at.

Archived