the shells are in my brain!

lilmari

i've been trying to get shells out of my brain by doing projects that have nothing to do with shells.. and the FIRST thing my hands make when i put the patterns away is THIS...

th_patria.jpg

ya, its clickable. i named it Patria, after my grandma Patria Ameneiro, who i was thinking of as i made it

th_blueinbloomwithoutflower.jpg

also i thought i'd throw this in too.. it's supposed to be an In Bloom clutch from the SnB book but i dont have a flower loom.. i made two but the other one got stolen lol. it was in an orange-ish pinkish melon color.

:hook thank you for stopping by!

thank you! :D

i love shells, they are very super pretty. but after having made a trillion shelly things in freehand i was hoping to kinda change the channel in my brain a little bit. apparently the shells are trying to say something lol

maybe like "heck no! we wont go!"? :P

I love both of these - especially the first one, it's just beautiful.

I also love to make that particular stitch and bitch bag - it's so fast to make! I have a flower loom, you can get them real cheap off ebay, but they also look good with artificial flowers pinned on. Or, as yous does, sans flower!

Great bags lady!

Good job!

How are you liking your In Bloom? I'm thinking of making one form my daughter's ballet teacher. However I've read they're flimsy. Is that an issue for you? I don't really want to do plastic inserts.

yep! unless your yarn is either thick or stiff :P it will be pretty floppy. but for me by now my bags look like hobo sacks lol cuz i tend to stuff the bujeezus outa my bags :D

also thank you all for the nice comments i really appreciate it, my brain thanks you :hook

thank you! :D

i love shells, they are very super pretty. but after having made a trillion shelly things in freehand i was hoping to kinda change the channel in my brain a little bit. apparently the shells are trying to say something lol

maybe like "heck no! we wont go!"? :P

Maybe they're trying to tell you it's time to go to the beach!:lol LOVE the purses.

Archived