Pattern yet?

buggaboosmommy

Question

I remember a long time ago, after Oprah wore that lovely Angelia Vintage Jacket (or something like it anyway

http://www.whiteliesdesigns.com/patterns/lcardigans/502.html) That someone was working on a crochet pattern for it. Anyone finished it and can share it? I love the Draped Bed Jacket, but the pattern is frustrating!!!!

Any ideas?

Donna

4 answers to this question

I agree Fiona, I think the brown cardigan on the website you linked to looks very much like the jacket Oprah wore. It appears that this pattern is a lot simpler than the bedjacket too. I want to make one soon.

Many moons ago, we ued to make a Shrug using a similar method to the ones offered, but the main part was a large square of K2, P2 done on the knitting machine. This was folded in half and the seam sewn along the fron on both sides. The collar and sleeves were then crocheted on. When we showed them to people, they could not work them out. They looked like a jumper with no head hole. We made hundreds of them when I had my shop. It was while making the shrug, that I learned how to sew up using Mattress Stitch. The seams on the ribbed piece showed at the front so it was important to have it sewn properly.

Those pictures on the web pages surely brought back memories.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

Archived