Organized

I just got through organizing all my yarn... :clap Boy, does this feel so good. I even labled things. :yay

Just wanted to share that..

Thanks

Deb.

that would be a major undertaking for me, i have yarn everywhere that i can think to find it.. every surface in my bedroom has a basket or tote full of yarn.. oddly enough tho, i can find any particular yarn that i might be looking for.

It feels good to be organized doesn't it. I organized mine right after Christmas, but it really didn't take too much to do it. I bought two large clear plastic Rubbermaid containers and that's where it all lives now.....I know, that's probably a fraction of a stash for most people here. But now I need to get my printed patterns organized. I have two three-ring notebooks that are full and gobs more.

I don't have too big of a yarn stash, since my house is so small and space is premium, but I did organize all my patterns in my document file by making folders for different catagories and dropping the patterns in each folder. Now I don't have to scroll through hundreds of patterns to find what I am looking for. :D It only took about 45 minutes to do it too.

Archived