Target has beads & supplies!

I just got back from Target and they have a whole section on beads, bead kits, charms for beading, etc. I couldn't believe it. Are they preparing to put a craft section back in ya think? First crochet kits, now beads & kits. It was all just as you walk in the doors, you know where they always have the holiday stuff. I guess it was all for Mother's Day coming up but they had other cute stuff there as well. But lots & lots of beads, charms, kits, etc. I did not buy any yarn or crochet stuff! I swear. And I only bought 1 packet of charms (which could be for any type of craft). Anyways, I'm curious if any of the other Target stores are caring beads now, too.

they all are in this area -- every time I go I pick up some beads in the $1 section. I saw them for the first time back in March sometime... hm.

They're not great quality or anything, but they're great for book thongs and stitch markers and hemp necklaces and that sort of thing. :)

We had them last year. Apparently they did'nt go over big enough and sold them for 43 cents a package. I bought them up and now they don't have them at all. Thank goodness for michaels and ben franklin close by.

Lisa

My Target didn't have crochet kits, only knit kits a couple of months back. Could it be--could the crochet kits have sold out super fast?

I was in Costco over the weekend, and the book section had two little introductory boxes, one on crochet and one on knitting, that came with hooks (I thin 4 or 5 crochet hooks!), a little bit of yarn, cards with different patterns, etc. My friend brought it for a friend of hers who just relocated to a new city for a new job, and maybe is a little lonesome now. I was thinking it might be owrht it for the hooks alone.

Patty

Archived