rollerskates&cowboy booties

crystal

Question

10 answers to this question

I have the cowboy ones in a book. Just have to remember which book I was looking at yesterday. It was a whole set. Also, I remember seeing some online. There wasn't a picture really but a sketch. Let me see if I can find the online pattern. I might have printed it out before I saw the ones in the book and ran out of ink!!

OK...the book is The Needlecraft Shop's Creative Crochet In A Day (a fairly new book I think) and the title is "Li'l Cowpokes" by Sue Childress. It's the pattern for the cowboy boots and vest w/fringe for boys & girls. On page 151-153 for those that have the book.

The online pattern doesn't have the web address at the bottom of the page and I cleared the history earlier today but I'll see if I can still locate it from what little info is on the pages. I do know the pattern is credited to Crochet Mama whose site is no longer available and the person who owns the site has a real thing for Yorkies and I believe her first name is Sherry. I'll find it!

OK, here's the thing. I just printed this either early this morning or yesterday. Now I can't get the link to work. Can someone else try. Maybe it's my Mac although I originally got it on my Mac.

On this page is a link to the Cowboy Booties with a sketch instead of photo.

Cowboy Bootie link on this page

Cheryl,

The book is called "Baby Bootie Boutique." I also have the book. Let me know if you want to borrow it.

I need to make my daughter some sandals, but I can lend it to you after that if you don't find yours.

Melissa, I don't need it, Crystal does! But thanx just the same! :D

I got the cutest book the other day, called "Too Cute Crochet for Babies & Toddlers" by Cynthia Preston. Inside you will find a pattern for cowboy boots and a matching hat for sizes 12-36 months (although I'm sure if you used a smaller hook you could achieve smaller sizes). I love this book!!

Good luck

Donna :hook

I have the cowboy booties pattern.......the one as the sketch (from crochetmamas) Is it ok for me to post the pattern here?? if not, pm me and I will send it to you.

Archived