Looking for lacy crochet cardigan pattern

centerpt1

Question

14 answers to this question

the pineapple one is in Crochet! magazine. The current Crochet Fantasy also has a lacy cardigan in it... but I prefer the pineapple one.

Are you talking about the aqua pineapple lace duster? I kind of wanted something more open for summer....I'll have to see where I can find Crochet Fantasy......any other ideas? I used to have a pattern for something like this, but now i can't find it (old story, right?)

It's beautiful.....but very labor intense- I need something I can wear in 6 weeks....I'm thinking of hitting my stitch books and finding some measurements and designing my own. I've never designed a garment before- pillows, afghans, placemats yes.......a sweater, no. We'll see...just can't find what I want. Maybe I'll go with a shawl? Lots of great shawl patterns.......

:rofl Double Love Knot stitch??????Me????Yikes!!!!Seriously- is there a photo of it (the sweater) somewhere?

Thanks to everyone for helping- I'm just way too darn picky.....

\

as the designer of the pattern mentions, there's a video tutorial on www.stitchguide.com for the loveknot stitch and if i (a beginner crocheter) was able to understand it, you can no problem :D

check out the Pineapple Lace Jacket

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/product_list.html?mode=list&offset=90&limit=10&brand_id=3&cat_id=97

you just buy the pattern and it is sent to you electronically...only problem is that it will stay on the computer you pay from...you can't save it to disk, or transfer it...but you Can print it.

Wow Thanks!

I have the pink shell cardigan pattern- it's very nice...NOW I remember the love knot jacket- it is beautiful!!! Just the stitch had me frightened......but it's perfect for what I want.....also LOVE the pineapple pattern thats a 2.99 download.....that would be my ideal- an it's in my size. But I think I remember discussion about upsizing the love knot one......I'll have to go back and check...thank you very , very much for the ideas!!!!!

Archived