TOTC Happy dance!

Deb

:danc :danc :danc :danc :danc

:mail Guess what came in the mail today??

That's right... my new girls! :)h

Introducing: Katrina (top - my Cocobolo "K" hook) and Joy (below - my Cocobolo "J" hook) :

TOTC.jpg

Aren't they purdy?

TOTChooks.jpg

I am beside myself with HAPPINESS!!! :rock

(and I find myself having lusty thoughts about Bill. is that wrong :? )

Thanks Julie! My "Joy" works just the same as my other J hooks. I am so pleased... although it's still feeling just a little weird in my hand yet. (haha! I only got it two hours ago!)

The name Joy was a gimme...

Katrina is just such a happy name!

And I love love love :)h the new hooks!

Thanks for the good wishes... :sun It's such a happy day! :))

Wow Deb they are gorgeous... I am a big fan of the cocobolo myself. I'm glad to hear that we have a another happy hooker who has converted to TOTC!

Question: is the one really that much shorter than the other? Mine have all been about the same length, and look like the longer of the two.

I'm willing to bet it'll not be long before you'll be adding some siblings to J and K's little family? lol, I'm making an afghan with my J right now and I get sooosososo many comments on it (the hook, that is) even from people who don't crochet, who say that they are just beautiful. :yes

I love mine! I hate the feel of my other hooks now! Course I love the way mine looks too!!!!!

I have found myself thinking up things to crochet using a g hook just so I can use it.

I was getting ready to ask you if you'd received them yesterday evening but decided to have some patience, lol. They are really pretty.

Archived