Clearance yarn!

kusine

The local Michaels and Hobby Lobby are having some great clearance sales. Lookie at what I got!

clearanceyarn.jpg

The only things I excluded were one ball that I paid full price for (and I already found out it won't work for the project I bought it for, but...) and a few purchases for my secret pal. :D

Those two Sassy Stripes in the middle are the same color, but different dye lots - way different dye lots!!! But I liked them both, so I got them. What for? I don't know. Do I need a reason? :)

I went to a different Michaels this morning, but someone beat me to it and cleaned 'em out. I'm going to try a different Hobby Lobby this evening. Wish me luck!

You know, my Michaels had the Moda Dea about a month ago, but it was still $4 a ball. I adore that stuff, but was being cheap. Any clearance bins they have are cleared out. I never find a great selection at mine. Way to go to you!

I really like the 2 skeins at the bottom, under & to the left of the black.

Is that polar spun?

Yep. I have so many friends and family having babies lately that when I saw that, I snapped it right up. I figure it will make a wonderful baby sweater!

Oh Yum!! I just love yarrn, those are great colors. Do we need a project before we buy the yarn??? Some times the yarn just calls to me and then I find a project.

kellyv

Archived