Would like squares for comfortghans

I know that everyone is busy with holiday crafts and other things, but I would really like help on 2 comfortghans.

My 23 yr old stepson just called to tell me that his mom (age 39) was hit by a car and killed instantly a few hours ago. They were not especially close due to the fact that she was an alcoholic and had multiple personalities, but she was her parents' only child, and that is whom I want to do these for. They are divorced, which is why I need to make 2 ghans.

I was thinking 8" squares, in pastel colors, any pretty stitch, and I'll do the borders and such. It'll take about 50 squares total.

If anyone has questions, feel free to pm me, and I thank anyone who can help me. Both her parents are devastated, and my heart is breaking for them.

Thank you all

Liz

I don't think she can because she doesn't have her 60 posts in yet.

I tried, and was denied access, probably /c even though I read frequently, I don't reply often, lol. Usually someone has already said what I would have, so I figure why get the hand cramp, LOL LOL LOL.

To all who have sent squares or are sending them, a HUGE thank you goes out from the bottom of my heart. I have lost some of the names of the ladies I have recieved from, actually, my darling children set them somewhere other than where I had them:P

So if I didn't pm you and thank you, that's why. As soon as this craziness settles down, I'll start edging, and of course, when I am done, I will post a picture.

Liz:hook

Archived