Yay!

MarvieN

oooooooo prettyful!!!!

I so love mine... in fact she is sitting here beside me right now for working on a secret project *wink wink*

well I just got her and so far haven't had a chance to put her to work, but looking at her with a bates hook and a boye hook on either side of her the h ook and the part just beneath the hook looks more like bates than boye. If I have sunshine tomorrow I can take a pic of the three of them for you to look at. I'm hoping I'll love her, because honestly I like all of my boye hooks much better than the few bates books I have.

For some reason I see no pic, but could just be my stupid comp. right now...I hope once you use the hook, Marvie, you like it!

Edited to say I can see it now and she's so pretty! looks like cocobolo?

Deneen - I think on the TOTC website it says that Bill makes his hooks more in the style of Boye, although I may be wrong and that could just be his sizings. I know he's developed his shape himself. The hooks are totally functional, since the turning is down far enough to keep away from the yarn.

I got an H and an I hook from Bill, you can see them on my blog

My Blog

I have used mine already and am in love. They fit like a glove and feel like butter!!! I have to get more. I'm making socks with one and an afghan with the other. Soooo nice :)

I'll be buying more in the future for sure!!!!!

:yay2 Marvie!

I've cocobolos too! :)h I love mine.

Are ya gonna name her?

I'd go with *H* names...

Hilary, Hanna, Henrietta, Holly... hmmm... there sure aren't too many H names are there? :D!

Archived