Im in!!

How long did you have to wait for your invite after you signed up??? :think

I signed up like 2 weeks ago or so, but haven't heard anything yet. Seems like I've heard tons of people joining, I want to too! :yes

I just got in today too! It has been a lot of fun looking at everything on there. I think I am in love!

It took me over 3 weeks to get in. I got in line on November 5th and they let about 600 people in each day. There were over 11,300 people ahead of me when I started.

BTW, my name over there is MadCityCrochter....very similar to here but just a little different.

Sara

I got in line Nov 12 and I'm 3643 now. How much longer do you think it'll be before I get my invite?. I keep checking everyday to see where I'm at in line. I'm so looking forward to getting in. It sounds amazing.

I got in line Nov 12 and I'm 3643 now. How much longer do you think it'll be before I get my invite?. I keep checking everyday to see where I'm at in line. I'm so looking forward to getting in. It sounds amazing.

At their average rate, you should be in some time next week or in about 6 days. I would recommend taking pictures of all you completed works now so you have the pictures ready to up load right away when you get in. I am going to be taking lots of pictures tonight, just to finish all the projects I input today.

Good luck waiting!

Sara

It's great fun. There were 18,000 people ahead of me and it took less than a month for me to get in. I looked up things made with Patons SWS the other day and wow...gorgeous and drool-worthy projects!!! I love being able to look up things by pattern or yarn.

Archived