Family Treasures - table cloths

Cat

I've never stored them. They have all been used through the years, thrown in the washer and dryer, lightly spray starched and ironed. There isn't a tear or stain on any of them.

Just good luck I guess.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to share how much it blessed me today. We were given a table a good fifteen years ago that is very unique. It is a part of us and our family traditions and celebrations. These are important to us, as our extended family is not close (relationally) with us, and we don't have anything handed down from our histories. Our Jamie even wants to raise his family around it one day.

Well, the original owner asked for it back, and it has been painful.

We have finally gotten another table, but it is so nice! And we are like bulls in a china shop~LOL! And it will need to be covered for protection. It comes from someone important to us, so it too will be treasured. Still, my kitchen does not feel the same. Even my friends have mourned the loss of our beloved table! LOL! This post helps me see though that I can bring back the same feeling by making some special tablecloths that maybe can be passed down.

*THANK YOU!* (((((HUGS))))) sandi

You can see the old table around my first pie....

post-15188-135897567368_thumb.jpg

Archived