Christmas Down Under Festive Ornaments

cupcake

Many thanks to my wonderful testers, the patterns for "Christmas Down Under Festive Ornaments" are now available on my etsy store.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=44224

Here is a sample of the critters in this set - All Australian koala, sulpher crested cockatoo, kangaroos, fairy wrens, gum nut pixies as well as some fun Christmas Bells and Happy balls. Not a snowman or holly leaf in sight as it is our summer down here.

img8633cxi8.th.jpgimg6012gu4.th.jpg

img6010wj1.th.jpgimg8614us1.th.jpg

Christmas Greetings to you all!

Pleeeeeeese Cupcake, will you quit with your fantastic patterns!!!!:lol I just downloaded your daisy chain beanie(and snazzy scrappy coasters)THANK YOU)!! I am sooooo behind with all of my Christmas WIP's.:eek You do such marvelous work!! Your Christmas ornaments are so totally cute!!:manyheart

Thank you for your kind words. I had fabulous testers with this lot as there were quite a few critters to create!

I just wanted to say how cute they are. I got your pattern and have made almost all of them and they turned out so dang cute. My kids love them. I am making them for the K through 4th graders and then I will make some for my family. Thanks so much. They are totally adorable.:clap

Archived