Knitting Section?

I heard there is a section dedicated to knitting on crochetville and I was wondering where it's at? I can't seem to find it... I want to learn how to knit and wanted to ask a few questions.

-Stephanie

There are plenty of people here at Crochetville who knit but there are also knitting forums. Knitters' Review comes to mind immediately. Good luck on finding what you need, Stephanie.

This is a terrific forum for knitters. Some of us do knit, but this is mostly a crochet forum. I do know that on the Knitter's Review, there is a small section for crochets, but it is prodominately for knitters.

i hope you find what you are looking for.

:manyheart

I heard there is a section dedicated to knitting on crochetville and I was wondering where it's at? I can't seem to find it... I want to learn how to knit and wanted to ask a few questions.

-Stephanie

Good for you! Knitting is a great option when the movements of croheting might have caused an ache in a hand/arm.

And the look of a piece is very different between the two. I value knitting for such as cardigans and pullovers and Xmas stockings and crocheting for lacey things and afghans and toys.

I commend you for wanting to learn this other craft. Please PM me if you get stuck anytime.

Thanks for asking this, because I'm a newbie knitter and expert crocheter, but want to work on my knit skills, too. It's nice to have the option to play around with something different once in a while. :)

Archived