Where to find an S hook?

Stacey

I just looked at the hooks & needles standards page that was linked to from one of the topics in this section, and I saw an S listed.

Anyone know where I can find an S? The biggest hook I've ever found in any store is a Q, but I crochet pretty tight and almost always have to go up a size or two from what a pattern calls for, so it's hard for me to do anything that calls for a Q hook without adjusting the pattern a lot. I would *so* totally love to have an S hook!

Thanks everyone!

I'm seriously coveting those Turn of the Century hooks. Maybe I'll tell hubby what a great birthday present that would make :wowdrool

I'll keep an eye out for the plastic ones, too. My Joann's doesn't sell them, but this one's really small. Next time I get to the city I'll have to take a look around at Michael's and the big Joann's.

This is so cool--I pretty much always blow off any pattern that calls for a Q hook because I know how much work it'd take for me to adapt it. Now I can do them! :bounce

Wow, TOTC is quick! Bill emailed me yesterday to say he was shipping my hook, and it got here today. Turns out they're in the same state as me, but that's still pretty amazing considering I just ordered it on Sunday!

Now it's killing me to wait until my birthday :wowdrool (Hubby confiscated the package as soon as it came and hid it.)

Archived