Does Anyone Know Where I Could Get a Graph>

Or a good picture of Diego? I want to make a bag for my son, like the Dora bag I made for his cousin. :sigh Or, should I say.... my son wants me to make him a bag like his cousins... :lol I have been thinking about it anyway. But I have no idea where to find pictures, or size them to graphs.... :blush Help!

Thank you in advance if anyone can help me. :hug

Tina

your best bet for good pictures is the nickelodian web site. When I am in search of pictures I go to the source then right click picture and save to my pictures then upload to a graphing program.

Thank you! I didn't know if I could take the photos from a site like that or not...

Thanks!

Tina

You really shouldn't do that. I know it is just for you but still...

We've just hit a rash of intellectual property issues around here (I know this one :eek )and this seems like it might be one. At the least, we should not encourage others to do this here from the Ville.

Darski, that was kind of what I thought. That's why I asked where I *could* get one... :think I might just try to find a cross stitch kit or something at Michaels, maybe. There used to be a site that had a bunch of graphs. "Cars", Spiderman, all kinds of graphs... I haven't been able to find it. I think it is down or something. I was looking for something like that.

Tina

Or a good picture of Diego? I want to make a bag for my son, like the Dora bag I made for his cousin. :sigh Or, should I say.... my son wants me to make him a bag like his cousins... :lol I have been thinking about it anyway. But I have no idea where to find pictures, or size them to graphs.... :blush Help!

Thank you in advance if anyone can help me. :hug

Tina

Tina, since Diego's image is copyrighted/trademarked, I doubt that you will find any licensed graph patterns for him. And our guidelines don't allow any of discussion of where you could find any place that unlicensed patterns are being distributed, to protect us from issues related to contributory trademark/copyright infringement. (Sorry for repeating this for all of those who already know this!)

To answer a question that occurs later in the thread, yes, technically, it is copyright infringement to take a copyrighted image you find anywhere (incluing the internet) and use it to make your own graph. However, if this is for your own personal use, and you're not distributing the pattern, most companies aren't going to come after you and sue you for infringement.

So if you do make your own graph, feel free to show us your finished item. Just don't discuss the source of your pattern! :)

Archived