My very first Tunisian FO!!!! tote bag

donnalynn2

I am one of the lucky people taking the Tunisian Class here at Crochetville and am so glad I signed up! I was never comfortable doing this before and never seemed to do it right, but now I feel like yet another new world has opened up to me!!!

TunisianClass005.jpg

I actually created this little purse as a project to test my new skills! This project took me less than 2 days start to finish to make and even though it's not perfect, I'm very proud of it! I plan on writing the pattern out (I made it up myself) and will post it to my blog in the next few days. I just wanted to share it with the rest of my Crochetville friends and for those who aren't in the class.

Thanks for looking! :hook

• 3 weeks later...

Your tote looks terrific! This is the reason the class was so unstructured! I love what everyone did with the class, taking it in their own direction. Tunisian crochet opens up an entirely new area of crochet and, once you get the tips given in the class to make your projects so that you don't have as much curling, it makes it tons easier to see how you will be able to apply your new skill in projects you want! It was great having you in the class! :yes

Archived