Key Chains

Debbi-a1

I made the first one, the verigated one for a lipblam holder. Sometimes I'm driving and at a red light and can't get to my purse... The pattern was from Bev's http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/keychain.html

The green is a hand santizer holder. I saw someone on the elevator mention one she had that was a rubber thing that held it. I took a hair rubber band, doubled it over, crocheted around it (I did 12 sc) and then just crochet down. I thought I would need the bottom open, but if I stretch it enough I can pull it off and on to replace it as needed (but I'll probably just refill it until I need a new one, this little one was 89 cents:eek ) Both done in WW yarn.

keychains.jpg

Debbi

They are really nice. I'll bet they could be hung right on a purse too. I usually carry large purses that have the rings where the strap attaches. I'd slip those right on a strap ring where they'd be handy outside the purse.

Real Deal

They are really nice. I'll bet they could be hung right on a purse too. I usually carry large purses that have the rings where the strap attaches. I'd slip those right on a strap ring where they'd be handy outside the purse.

Real Deal

That can work. I have a key hook for that purpose. So I can quickly grab them or hook them onto my purse strap. You can see these are hooked on a green one.

I wanted the lipbalm easy access because sometimes my purse falls off my passenger seat onto the floor :blush and it can be hard to reach for unless I unbluck my seat belt, keep my foot on the brake, reach for it, put it on the seat, buckle up and then find my lipbalm:lol .

Plus the hand santizier is easy access when I drive through a driveup and want clean hands if I want some fries while I'm driving because they smell too good to wait:lol

Debbi

Archived